PAMCo Client Services is dedicated to helping all our clients use NRS data to its full potential. Whether you’re with an agency or a publisher, we’re available first hand to:
- Guide you and your team through the wealth of print and website data available on the survey
- Advise you on how to use NRS data more creatively and insightfully, to aid your day-to-day planning and trading.
We offer a range of bespoke presentations and hands-on workshops to all PAMCo clients. Our flexible approach means that we can tailor our programme of training activities depending on clients’ different:
- Levels of knowledge of the NRS
- Levels of experience using NRS data
- Areas of expertise – sales, marketing, research, planning or buying
- Market sectors or media brands
AMP Training – coming in 2017
An AMP Education & Training programme for all agencies and publishers will be rolled out in 2017. For more information please contact Daphna Joseph email@example.com
Our diverse client base includes newspaper publishers, consumer magazine publishers, customer magazine publishers and media agencies.
Whether you’re a current client or a prospective client, feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you.
What our clients say:
- “A well-pitched session covering the scope of the data available and gave some inspiring ideas about how that data can be used to better effect.” Research & Marketing Director, newsbrand publisher
- “An extremely useful session with relevant and interesting information delivered clearly and concisely. Thank you!.” Business Development Director, magazine publisher
- “Thanks for yesterday. I’d say the level was pitched perfectly and for the buyers, the most interesting part was about the various different statistics and data schedules that can come out of it. All this kind of stuff helps with negotiations.” Media agency
- “They were particularly impressive yesterday in putting across a complicated presentation in such a clear and logical way.” Regional Director, magazine publisher
For more information, contact:
- Daphna Joseph – Client Services Manager
Telephone: 020 7307 1774
- Alison Finch – Director of Marketing & Communication
Telephone: 020 7307 1773